Originally Posted by srt
If you are able to get the exact coordinates of the corners and go to the coordinates via any application it will not be exact. This is an intended error that changes periodically so that bad people don't use it to fly bombs and such remote control.

Yes, that's exactly how it was explained to Me as well. I use a Garmin GPS every day at work and the error sometimes starts at 8 feet on a perfectly clear day and then hits 20 feet. If I'm working beside a highway it will blank the long and lats out and give a question mark icon. Definitely a security measure.

Surveyors are the only ones granted to-the-inch accuracy. You can make a call to your Muncipality and they can send someone out to stake your points. Usually this is done as a courtesy, but ask if they are charging you for it.

If you still don't have any luck, PM Me. smirk I can pull up an aerial photo for you with your points marked out using my Company resources. If you know your property well, the aerial photo will tell you everything you need. Are you fighting with the Neighbors already?

Mo' Farts

Moderated by "tbagger".