I was looking for Clevite CB 527 HXND for an aluminum rod big block. The "X" was the problem. (.001") oversize for more oil clearance. Supply seems to have been used up and manufacturing slow to return.Gasket and bearing choices at this time is difficult.Todd said they would be difficult, but did a search after my call located a set and called me back. I really appreciate his efforts to help out a fellow Mopar guy over and above the other vendors I contacted.Again I contacted Todd for a set of Clevite main bearings to use in place of my second set of King main bearings due to a questionable thrust bearing fit with their XP series.Fit with HP series mains appeared correct just needed more oil clearance, so I purchased the second set which had to be XP to get oil clearance.In that set 1,2,4&5 snapped in correctly. The thrust bearing just sort of fell in.Way different fit than the first set.Called tech division and wasn't thoroughly convinced to use it as it would "probably "be ok. I don't believe in praying for parts to be ok. Asked them to ship me another thrust bearing, but they weren't hearing it. Not bashing them , but with the parts I had in front me I knew I had to take a different path.Thats when I made a call to Todd at Marsh Performance and spoke with him and got a bearing recommendation from him and his experience.He did not bash King either,saying that they produced quality stuff, too.We'll see when these Clevites get delivered.I sense good results after speaking with Todd.Other sources say they should be easier to measure,also, by design. If it was easy everybody would be doing it! Bill