Use the proper size carb for the engine NA.

Your turbo engine does not use more air. It uses thicker air. Displacement is displacement. You are not changing that.

The air filter is your primary restriction. Everything after the compressor housing can be sized for a naturally aspirated engine. A monster carb will only make the engine a pig on the street. Response will be in the toilet.

Think about it. How big is each intake runner? How about each port in the head? If they move 350 cfm naturally aspirated then they will move 350 cfm under 847 psi of boost.

Air volume remains the same. Air density changes.

If the proper NA carb can keep up with the fuel flow then you're good. Most of the time that is not an issue.

I was making around 800 hp (657 at the wheel) with an Edelbrock 750 and an alcohol injector. Throttle size was not as issue.

For the record, I was much happier when I went EFI. Mine was an old outdated system with a custom built tunnel ram style intake and a forward facing 1700 cfm throttle body. Throttle response was soft but the power was better than the twin 57mm throttle body.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon