I thought I would update this,.

I just changed the oil in mine ( street hemi with approx 2500 miles on it.)
Went to a Rotella T straight 30 weight and added the Lucas oil ZDDP additive per recommendation of the man who built it. And So far ,,,,,,( knocks on wood ) ,,,,,, it has helped my oil consumption issue . I was going thru almost a qt of oil every 150 / 200 miles. Since the change Ive put almost 200 miles on it and its still on the full mark The only other thing I did was I welded a piece of sheet metal to block off one port in the valve cover that is under the PCV valve to help limit as little oil as possible getting under the valve and possibly being sucked in the intake. Also added an nos PCV valve as well
I did NOT change valve stem seals . After my talk with the builder we both decided it was 100% waste of time and money

PS, The engine builder and myself had a long talk and he highly recommended these changes ,,especially the oil recommendation. And in 100% honesty , Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the changes I did would have made such a change

Now, I will add. Do I think it cured it ? , absolutely not. But it sure made a change for the better,,,,at least so far so good anyway