Tony...I still have some more adjustment up front to tighten the rebound. That has worked great so far, but I'm fairly certain I'll still have a wheelie issue even w/ them at full tight as I bring the nitrous in quicker.
The good pass where it did the power wheelie was .3 sec of delay and a 1.8 sec ramp from 10%-100%. 19.5° of timing. I was footbraking it also.
My previous best looked almost identical on video, but it was .17 sec delay and a 1.6 sec ramp w/ 22 degrees of timing. Old tuneup before I sent it to Induction Solutions and had it flowed/fixed. It definitely seems to be making more power. Gained 1 mph in the 1/8 with 2.5 degrees less timing than before.
Having to leave so soft to keep the front down is killing my ET. It went 1.430 to the sixty foot on the back tires, so it's still not going under 1.30 yet.

My goal for last weekend was to just get a decent A-B pass so I could read plugs and make sure I don't hurt anything again. Pistons are expensive, lol.

I think I can send these FRONT Vikings back and have them set up w/ their tighter valving. That will give me more adjustment.
Then again, I have friends telling me to put limiters on it now. My intention next time out is to try the limiters and see what happens.

I can't put the battery back up front b/c of the way my motorplate is done. Space is very limited under the hood of my car. Motorplate, vacuum pump, big radiator, etc. I'd have to go to one of those little lithium batteries or something similar.
I've been wanting to mount the nitrous bottle in a removable bracket that will fit in or over the passenger seat. That'd get some weight further forward.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax