Originally Posted by mopar dave
yes and no. I dont have my flow numbers so i'm not sure, but i only remember 250 max flow. I did have Dwayne Velder fully port them on my last effort and had these on the engine that blew up on the dyno with the cam you listed. They were slightly damaged. so i had them repaired and sold them and the rest of my small block stuff at that time. I moved on to big blocks after that. If that engine would have survived it would have been a little bad ass. It was 13.5:1 compression and i had a Holley t ram for it too. I'll see if i can find my old flow numbers.

An Indy -1 head flows WAY more than 250 cfm max. Doubt there is anybody on this board who doesn't know that.

What i posted about where you yourself said they go 325 was from your own thread a while back.

Just trying to figure out why you would say that. And no, what i have is nowhere close to an Indy headed roller motor that went 10.38. Mine wont run 10.50, judt not enough head to do that, unless the car was very light. Mine isnt. Its all steel with a flat hood, and i weigh 330...lol
This isnt an all out effort, just a reliable bracket motor that i hope wont hurt my 8.75 rear just footbraking it

Last edited by B3422W5; 01/30/21 12:43 PM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam, footbrake street/strip car
Best so far, 10.32 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17