Unless they are something special your Arias pistons should be a 2618 alloy, which is what the vast majority of racing pistons use. One post mentioned scuffing with the 2618 alloy, and my experience is that since the 2618 alloy is also very hard, even with proper clearance, scuffing can be a problem, I know it has been on my engines over the years. Most of my engines go 4 years or so, and I like ross pistons, many times they will show scuffing on the cylinders. And it is the alloy, not the pistons.

The 4031 alloy forged pistons, with a 12% silicone content are getting popular, I would not hesitate to run them on say a bracket type engine, and also from my experience they do help a lot with cylinder wall scuffing. The expand about 15% less than the 2618 alloy, so you need less clearance, that helps keep the rings sealed up better as well.

The 4031 alloy is not the same as the Hypereutectic high silicone cast pistons which I think have around 20% silicone content. Several years ago they started using hypereutectic pistons in OEM engines, and I am seeing lots of stock replacement cast pistons for older engines coming as hypereutectic castings. I don't mind the change in material, except they have stopped putting in the warnings for clearance and ring end gap changes needed for hypereutectic VS regular cast pistons. So you got to be careful to figure out what you have.