Originally Posted by carnut68
I know this subject has come up before. What are my choices for good reasonably priced solid roller lifters? This is a somewhat mild build RB 511 ,indy EZ heads standard port. Not going for max hp.Stock block. This is not a daily driver mostly a track car but occasional street time. I'll have someone more knowledgeable then me spec a cam that is easy on parts. I have read some some of the posts where guys are using hydraulic rollers making decent power so that is not out of the question either.

I'd use the Comp AMC lifters with the Mopar width tie bars. That gives you pressurized oiling to the wheel and to the pushrod. Then I'd use an oiling type pushrod so I have pressure fed oil to the ball and cup. With oil at the wheel and at the ball and cup you should be good to go. Just keep an eye on the lash so you know if anything is moving around or going away on you. You'll also want to use the Hughes oil pump gear if possible since the bronze gears tend to wear out fairly quickly. But you can run a bronze gear as long as you pull it out every 1000 miles and inspect it.