Spinal issues making an old car not desirable for me. I had a pretty clean 1971 Dodge Demon. Not perfect but very good solid complete car. I DREADED listing it as I know how it works in 2020. I chose to list on Facebook Marketplace first. Listed in late November sold it on Jan 2nd. I will say as much negativity as I have toward FB the option to block people came in handy and allowed me to simply eliminate their BS. I did deal via text type communication with some time wasters but then a gentleman 3 hours away was respectful and asked for all the additional photos I had (60 pics!) to be sent. He saw all the good and the bad and made an offer site unseen. He sent an initial check for $1000 to hold the car. The second check to pay in full was sent a week later and he picked the car up days later Jan 2. His checks were from the same bank as I use so his account was immediately verified to be valid and sufficient by my PNC branch. I deposited his checks and let that money sit. When he arrived I threw in extras that were valuable just because he never came at me with the "Flipper" aggression and annoyance. Some guys did send pics of their junk offering that I give them my Demon and cash for their garbage. With a few touches of the phone screen they were blocked. Call me thin skinned but it felt good to sever their ability to waste my time. Got a brand new motorcycle picked out. 2019 Indian FTR1200 Black. Will keep my 83 GS1100E and 1977 KZ650B company. Im gonna tinker with bikes here on out. Gonna buy the unit/platform that puts bikes up higher to work on. I will feed my fantasy of a fast street car by living vicariously thru members and their cars here on Moparts!

Keep old mopars alive.