Note that the last of the LA head castings someone previously referenced were very different between 318 and 360. Only the 318 head "302" casting had the small heart shaped chamber. The 360 head "308" casting had the same open chamber as all the other production heads but a much better exhaust port. Both had "Swirl Port" intakes which is a fancy way to say that they had a massive pushrod pinch to allow for the bigger pushrod tunnels they needed for the angle created by roller lifters, it just happened to have a positive effect on intake charge swirling.

For factory look performance you're going to be limited to older W2 iron that still had freeze plugs and (I think) the Diamond cast aluminum W2s. Different exhaust port on the W2 but a lot of them have dual bolt pattern to normal LA manifolds and headers will bolt on but will have a port shape mismatch you might be able to lessen with grinding work. Also W2 require offset rockers and their own intakes. If you are trying to factory look there too they did make a dual plane W2 intake but getting hard to find.

No other aluminum head will look anything like a stock LA head.

I like the stock appearance myself, but you won't have any easy time pulling it off with any real performance part gains very easily or cheaply. Best of luck.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of
your thoughts" ~ Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius