Not everyone understands the proper starting method or the tuning methods as well as temperture conditions and can have an intake explosion unexpectedly.With that being said I can recall many -25 manifold
mishaps and some racers more than once.We installed pop-off valves on many and on more than a dozen we welded the intake floors to prevent gas puddling or buildup in the manifold.I recommend anyone running that manifold to excercize care when starting usually a couple of pumps and hold the throttle slightly open before cranking.The installatiom of pop-off valves will insure you don't blow the top of the intake off and the welding of the floor eliminates the problem.Years back I shared the information with Indy but I never seen any change in the manifold'instead they offered an epoxy insert to install in the manifold it did little to correct the problem and killed the idea of a large volume intake which helped the larger displacement engine making the 440-25 manifold not much if any better than a Mod-Man.
Just my thoughts and observations
Respectfully Bob shruggy