Who got out and did some racing this year? Our season was derailed in March by the pandemic, plus my car owner Don and I both were furloughed from our jobs. I decided to retire, and Don eventually found another job. Our local track, Edgewater was being renovated, and our other track, TriState was sold last year and has been totally plowed up as a Christmas tree farm. When National Trails opened up in May, we went up there with my Duster and ran No-box at the Double Dueces. I made 10 passes but never made it out of 2nd round, but it was great to get out of hiding in the house from a questionable media-driven fear. When Edgewater opened up we pulled Don's car out of the trailer where it had been sitting for about 10 months. Last pass in 2019 was a 6.06, first pass this year was a 6.07. We ran at Edge several weekends and I was able to get more comfortable with the delay box, crosstalk, racing 4-second dragsters and so on. I never won anything but made it to 4th and 5th rounds a couple times. Our goal with his car was to get it certified, update all safety equipment, and then offer it up for sale. That mission was accomplished as the car was sold just before the Mopar Southern Nationals at Mountain Parkway. The new owner let me drive it and we had a great time until a severe storm blew up and chased us away. I got the Duster out for a couple more races in Pro at Edge before the season ended. Overall I will say that racing this year was one thing our government allowed us to do, and the tracks had good turnouts of cars and spectators.