Originally Posted by W.I.N. racing
iagree
If you building a tru Blown alky motor your not considering Indy stuff (not bashing Indy just just another level of performance). Typically the intake and heads come from the same mfg, for instance I use Veney Heads and intake. If you have Brad heads you use a Brad intake and so on. Your not going to get much better than Stage V. How about a list of what parts your using? Everything is bigger on a blown alky motor 7/16th push rods for instance, The Rods are beefier, Piston pins 1.09"... The Blown alcohol Hemi is kinda like a SB Chevy. There are a lot of parts mfgs and sellers out there.

this is certainly the help i'm looking for and thanks to all who chime in. my one shot at doing it right so not afraid to spend where it counts. what i have so far is a fresh kb stage 5 solid block. aries piston, gmp aluminum rods, bryant billet crank, donovon gear drive, msd pro mag 44 minus drive, little field 14-71 with enderle injection. the heads are a vintage kb set off of a alcohol funny car from the 80's. i'll check the pn on it tomorrow. will be ordering a turbo 400 with no first gear on monday. car is a tube chassis duster.