Long time, no chat, Moparts! So...I've wound up in an interesting place or two in life and I'm looking for ideas to pursue. Without question, the engine of choice as of late is the Gen III Hemi. The 5.7L in my 2006 300C has been anvil-reliable, and I've driven 392 and Hellcats, so I know how wicked they can be. I'm looking at cars that nobody does swap stuff for. I know there are companies that do A-bodies, but I'm strange in that I wouldn't want to own one. I know they do B-body swaps, D-truck swaps, Dakota swaps. But I don't know...not enough scratching that itch just yet.

I'm looking for ideas for what you'd dump a late model Hemi into. I'd love to shed at least 700 lb of weight out of that battle tank of a 300C...what is a 13.16 car now would be a real treat in something even 3,500 pounds in weight. What would you do? Hemi-swap a ZJ Grand Cherokee for off-roading chops? FWD LeBaron or Daytona? Conquest or Mitsubishi-sourced Challenger for some trolling? Stealth? Really irritate a few nerves and find the cheapest Mustang shell possible?

I'm just looking for ideas and suggestions. What do you have?