Originally Posted by 70Xman
Originally Posted by Mr.Yuck
I bought a complete set up from Atlantic Performance. It ran pretty good out of the box. If the 440 I had was stock I probably would have just done the normal tuning and roll. The tune will depend on your build. Once you get it set up, you will be very happy.

This setup will be going on a stroker 440 (505)? with somewhere north of 500 HP and 600 TQ. The jets will probably need to be sized up a few numbers, and possibly different springs in the vacuum outboard carbs. It's a 4-speed so it will take some time to dial it in, I suppose. I'll have to look at your Atlantic Performance site to see what they are getting for everything.

mine was a stock stroke 440 w/ a 588 roller cam, 11.25:1, very ported stage VI heads, Meth/H2O injection. It ran 11.20's at 121+. Full dressed street car on radials. I went with 70's I think, 37 squirters (I think) and found the purple springs worked the best. This had a MVB 727 w/ a 3800 stall. The 4 speed will require a slightly different tune. On a side note I avg'd about 15mpg to and from the track, all back roads, not too many stops and maintained a constant 50ish. (3.91's) Pretty sure it is the same kit everybody else sells. They just had the cheapest price on ebay... I paid $2100 complete w/ a $100 off coupon from ebay.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!