Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
The smarter way to make more HP and torque is to have your existing crank offset ground down to BB Chevy rod sizes and increase the stroke to either 4.250 or 4.300, then buy the cheaper BB Chevy rods in the 7.100 long with .990 pins and have pistons made for your bore size. scope Probably to late now, huh shruggy Next time up
Some blocks will need a little (.030) grinding and others will need closer to .060 to clear the rod bolts to the oil pickup boss wrench

Yes next time😊. Im happy with this engine, its working really well and are a bless to drive around on the streets and if i give it throttle the engine throw my 300 away like a bullet, huge torque and thats what i want on the street. I remember i just be surprice it was so much grinding work with this set up, alot more than others i have seen build 4,150" and 6,760, really much on the oil boss and also on the pick up tube, lucky i could keep it intact. Well i just wonder if there was some one more than me with this same experiance bec i have seen many build a stroker with this same set up but noone with the same grinding work as me.