Greetings, I'm having a redundant issue with a leaking metering/distribution block on my 71 Charger SE, 383 4V, original front disc brake car. I just replaced the entire brake system w/ new and or rebuilt quality components, from booster to wheel cylinders, new lines, everything, and have a persistent leaking issue with this metering block. I purchased the Inline prop valve / block kit after I discovered my original block was leaking from the bottom pin area where they commonly leak. I installed the BLK251 / BLK 252 Inline kit. The BLK252 block leaked out the gate, I received a free replacement, that one leaked out of the gate. In the interim, I rebuilt my original with the Muscle Car Research LLC kit, rebuilt it to the letter of instructions, and, it leaks ONLY when I depress the brakes to bleed them. I'm assuming the new seal may need to swell up a bit to seal properly??? It's currently sitting and I'll check in a bit. I'm waiting for a 3rd Inline replacement block which I should have Monday. I'm having a hard time swallowing 2 new defective blocks although anything is possible I guess. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, and or if anyone has a known good one to sell I'd be interested.

IMG_6058.JPG
Last edited by scatcity; 12/12/20 07:53 PM.