i am an avid 60's-70's mopar fan and regular around here,but i have recently got the bug to build myself a ratrod,so,i just picked up a sweet 99% rust-free 41 plymouth 2-door sedan out of kansas, and i am about to tear into it.i have a mild 67 383 and 727 i want to put in it, i have already accquired a fresh built 8.8 fox-body mustang rear end (fresh trac-loc,yukon 5-lug hardened axles,all new brakes,bearings,3.08 gears)that i plan on mounting via s-10 leaf springs,so now comes to the front. i was talking with an old fellow near me that suggested that i could use an 86 dodge diplomat front suspension/K-frame. i have never looked these cars over at all,but i noticed on the one he has, has the torsion bars running across the front of the K-frame,and the entire suspension,including the upper control arms, is all self contained on the K-frame itself. and it measures 62 inches across the front tires just like my 41's stock measurement.
have any of you guys here ever used one of these set-ups? any ideas about it? looks like an easy fit to me.............???