I feel the dual plane rpm is mismatched with the rest of your combination, but you might like the way it drives enough to not care.
If it was mine I'd start with the street dominator on this one, and would save the rpm for a milder combination.

I started out with an amateur ported Street Dominator on my own 451 which has rpm heads and slightly smaller cam than yours (262/266, prh custom) .
I threw it on the chassis dyno and started testing carb spacers. It kept picking up power with more spacer which was good, but once I got to 3" worth of carb spacers
my next thought was it was kind of ridiculous and I'd probably be better off with a different manifold.

Later I tried a victor which I cleaned up a little myself at home, and it proved to be a good decision as it picked up very slightly over the huge carb spacer/HSD combination,
then I went to a slightly larger carb and picked up a handful more.

There wasn't anything notable about the difference between how they drove on the street, but I have an automatic and high stall converter.
You might like the way the dual plane drives at low speeds more, and might not care about chasing hp which I'd understand.

Myself I'd be curious to know about about TFS VS Victor for that configuration, but then again I like to experiment just to see what happens.

Good luck

Last edited by ZIPPY; 12/08/20 06:03 PM.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri