I tried to remember, but it's been 7 or 8 years since I bought a set so it's slipped my mind. So, I went to their website and it seems like it was one of the 2 below:

Part number 550 which is a 500lb helper
Part number 1250 which is a 1,000 helper but I only used 2 of the 4 leafs
www.hellwigproducts.com/product-list/helper-springs/

It may be that the difference is that the 1,000lb uses helper springs front and rear while the 500lb only uses one on the rear. I think that I used the 1250 on the Cuda because it had a pair of leafs that were longer than in the 550. I only used the longer leafs on my rear spring segments and used the shorter ones on another project later. I would suggest that you measure the rear of your leaf spring and call Hellwig for help.

The only mods that I had to make for mine was to mount the rear clamp facing up rather than down. The only reason that I did that was so that the threaded ends weren't visible. Look closely at the photo of my spring and you can see where I cut the shank of a bolt and welded it to the upper plate so that it fit into the rear of the helper spring rather than on it. I hope that makes sense. And I used nylon jam nuts on the the U bolts so that I could more easily adjust them rather than the supplied double nuts.

www.hellwigproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/product-digital-assets/135000153.pdf

Master, again and still