Originally Posted by 71VBEE
My opinion about the collection is many fold. The collection is phenomenal and most likely has no equal or even anything close to its breath and depth. My hats off to the men who had the vision and means to put it together. To hear that 600 outstanding examples of what defines the muscle car era are in a "Private" collection with limited access to view depresses me. Great muscle cars were interspersed all over America and could be seen at local cruise ins, regional and national meets and special events. Now acquiring ownership is more difficult and most enthusiasts have to be content with admiring from afar. I understand and have heard all sides of the collector car market, pros and cons. I am not complaining, crying or letting jealousy interfere (although I am green with envy), its just my take. I thoroughly enjoy MCACAN every year and appreciate what the Brothers Collection brings to the party. Perhaps the collection model is best for the preservation of the era going forward. I would just like them to seriously consider making it all available to the public because if it stays behind closed doors its awesomeness, relevancy, significance and future may be gone after this generation relegates it to just fond memories of a by gone era.
Steve

I haven't watched the video , YET.

But I agree with the above.
But also realize liabilities with opening it to the public has its own challenges . But if it was, I would make it a bucket list place to visit one day