Originally Posted by Uberpube
Originally Posted by A12
For me I see a lot of them around but I guess you have to drive one or own one to be more aware of them. There's lots and lots of commercial utility vans and the personal owner vans tend to blend in and not get noticed. I still own and drive my '85 van a lot and always check out all of the personal vans I see on the road or parking lots. I get more people asking or giving me the "thumbs up" or "what year is your van", "like the wheels, is that a 4x4?" "Our dad had one like that, (two brothers at a gas station) can you take a photo of us next to your van with my phone" which I did up. More people approach me with the van than any Mopar or vehicle that I own. I saw a guy stop as he was entering a store and wait until I parked it, then seemed tentative about walking across the parking lot then what the heck he did and started talking about it and how he worked at the local Ford plant and probably helped to assemble it. VANS ARE COOL.........well OLD VANS ARE COOL! Not so into the "sprinter type" for now too Euro and not (North) American truck like for my taste.

All that van is missing is the Free Candy sign.

Or, I brake for children or, here, what's this rag smell like.