Originally Posted by 1969ronnie
hi faust , why would you spend 15 hours trying to shred stuff , when you could put it in a 55 gallon drum and burn it in 15 minutes ? just thinking about your time ? drive ronnie

I see you are also from the people's republic, I'm surprised you don't know. Plus with women having cell phones, as the police say, "every car is a cruiser" I have a 55 gallon drum, if I am not very cautious about smoke, the fire department shows up. The law says no "open burning", but after they show up with a couple of fire engines, they can't just say "sorry" and leave. Last year, I was clearing a 3/4 acre lot to sell. "Every car is a cruiser" and the police showed up 28 times. It kept being reported that I was stealing wood from the City. They wasted my time demanding a deed, etc and got pretty obnoxious. The "deed" reads 35 acres, and does not account for parcels "taken" for streets, power lines, and all. They couldn't read a map. It had a separate tax bill, so I ended up going to City Hall to get the "field card" to prove it was mine. That's where I learned it was women calling the City to report I was stealing city wood. The City Hall people didn't know what to do, so they called the police. 28 times!

Back to the point, I bought my machine at a yard sale for $25.00. Didn't realize it wasn't a real "chipper" with knives, until I pulled it down. Now wondering if it is worth keeping.