I know I have squat in the way of parts compared to some people on here, but what I do have is overwhelming me. The universe has [censored] slapped me and given me a swift kick, time to move out and on, no more ex in my life (sorry to go yorker there for a moment blush ). Here comes the comment from DocFiberglass in 3...........2...........1............. laugh2

Five Dakota size loads and the garage is STILL not empty. flame

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Tired of jackin' around with this, I was originally gonna rent a PU and trailer from U-haul to move the wagon, but now instead I'm going to rent a box truck to pull the trailer and haul the remaining stuff.

Wagon has been sitting for 10 yrs and hasn't been started in almost 3 yrs. I'm sure I should have pulled the plugs and maybe shot some oil in the cylinders but I didn't. Hooked up the battery, filled the fuel bowl, and she fired right off. shock She's running a bit rough, but she is running and idling on her own. Gotta love it. up

My original intent was to have 'crash parts' on hand as I planned to use the wagon. But, what I've ended up with is a lot of BS parts too. Over the next month I'll try to sell what I don't need/want, and what doesn't sell will end up at the scrap yard. weld

I'm exhausted and my bum ankle is screaming at me in 10 different languages.

The fun continues tomorrow............ runaway

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥