On your and Dominics deals I would and do use Manton series 3 3/8 by .120 wall, good up to 700+ lbs. open and 7000 RPM.
Next step up would Manton series 5 with the same measurements up Good up to 1000 Lbs. open and 8500 RPM + up
I had Smith Bros make me a custom set of 3/8 that where suppose to be .120 wall, one failed, broke in half, on the dyno and took out the one beside it and also broke the top off of the Crower roller lifter and gouge the lobe of the cam when the broken part drop down onto the cam lobe after the lifter getting tossed out at 5600 RPM in the middle of a pull rant whiney
The one that broke had a defect in the middle of the tube that was very visible after it broke, I took both of them back to Smith Bros and found out that they had made me a set of their 3/8x.083 wall, not the 3/8x .120 wall I had ordered and paid for puke They made me two new ones like I had and didn't charge me for them, they didn't offer to pay for the lifter or for fixing the camshaft down
I order a set of 3/8 x.120 wall series 3 from Manton and did back to back dyno pulls, the Mantons pushrods where worth 8 HP gain and increase, raised the peak RPM HP by 300 RPM with no other changes boogie up work
No more Smith Bros pushrods for me since then down, back in 2008 or so. Much better parts at a better price up
Manton on line or call at 951-245-6565 scope twocents

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/04/20 02:33 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)