Originally Posted by Stanton
The FIRST step in any appliance repair is to go on YouTube and do a search on your model and problem. I take a crack at repairing virtually anything that breaks that would have a significant replacement cost. Done many repairs to washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers, etc and YouTube has never let me down - particularly on North American-made products. If you were working on an LG or Samsung I'd say throw in the towel !!!

Oh yeah - did the YouTube thing & watched one repair on a machine just like ours - exactly what I did & the part I replaced. Looking at the machine, it looks like there isn't ANYTHING else it could be! This unit controls everything - it is the brains of the machine - it walks it through the spin, the rinse, the re-fill, the spin again, etc. It's the heart. I'm wondering if the dam controller I just installed is BAD??? Anyway, I'm at a dead end until someone that really KNOWS this stuff can give me another idea. If not, then it's off to ABC Warehouse to look at new Speed Queens.

Last edited by Sunroofcuda; 11/03/20 08:36 PM.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified