At or around the 49:30 minute mark on a yellow bike, mostly yellow gear and a blue helmet with two white (skunk) stripes wink There's another rider on a Honda that helps me out of a bad and awkward situation on top of a cliff frown blush

What got me to this awkward position was actually the shot near the end that appears to be someone else going too fast. It was me going at a good race speed on the side of the cliff on a single track trail. I hit a pretty good size rock that got knocked onto the trail and popped the front wheel airborne and I was headed off of the cliff. Somehow I saved it from going all the way over but the left side foot peg had buried itself into the ground and acted like a pivot. Every time I tried to pull the front end up the bike would pivot on the foot peg and put the rear wheel over the edge. I was very lucky the big red rider came along and good guy that he was pulled the back end up as I pulled the front. I was thanking him the entire time and even as I left and hoped to see him at the end to thank him again and buy him a beer beer Funny thing about the situation and being short I had trouble remounting the bike and actually hit the rear fender with my boot as I swung my leg over. I felt it and almost knocked the bike (again) over the edge but got going. I got just a little ways down the trail when I had a chance to take a quick look back and saw the dust at the bottom of the cliff and thought "OMG I just knocked the guy that helped me off of the cliff, That wasn't my rear fender I just kicked but that good guy that helped me" blush blush I never saw that guy again and thought he was mad at me for what I had done to him after he saved my butt. When the movie came out I saw what really happened and realized I really owed him a couple of beers for all of that. laugh2 beer

Second image is me hauling butt down the single track and headed for trouble: I have had lots of crazy things happen to me in races but never one that was filmed and somewhat shown to be true........"never screw up a good story with facts" someone once told me, in this case I found out I thought for a year that I had knocked that poor, good guy off of the cliff. smile

MikeR

ANYSUNDAYII 001.jpgANYSUNDAYII 004.jpgOn Any Sunday II cliff 001.jpgOn Any Sunday II cliff 002.jpg