I have been redoing a 55 Studebaker Champion 4 door that a 82 year old brought to us. He bought it brand new and wanted it freshened up. Did not want it restored fully. Just clean up the rust and dents on it and paint it. Said he did not want the chrome redone. I made a deal with him we would take it on and do our best. He is the only customer that I have ever had tell me if something happens to me before we get this done my daughter will take care of finishing the car. Well sadly today we got a call he passed away yesterday before we finished the car. So I am at a loss. His daughter wants to know what it will take to finish the car and will take care of things. Just don't know how to proceed going forward. We have already been doing more things on the car than what was planned and have not billed for those additional things and not planning to either. Has anyone else faced this type of situation and if so what did you do?

Here is my shops facebook page and the album I have going with the car.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=Hartfordsbestpaint&set=a.3391073017608709

corey

Contact Me about AMD Prices