My research suggests the Magnum force drop spindles are Ductile Iron, a fairly tough material, there are a number of Ductile Iron grades with different mechanical properties. It is heat treatable. I'm doubtful Mag Force is using the higher rated/heat treated grades. I was also under the impression my older OEM spindles were forged steel, which if so, they are of comparable strength with ductile iron, and the steel forgings slightly better in the fatigue area. If the Mag Force claim was for a typical cast iron/steel spindle, then their higher strength claim would be valid IMO. I don't see any big strength shortcomings with the Ductile Iron Mag Force dropped spindles, the only reasonable alternative would be billet CM or forgings, which in a 2" dropped version would be a very small market, and likely rather pricey.
I have a set of Mag Force dropped spindles, I polished, plated, baked, and had cyro'd.

https://www.sae.org/publications/technical-papers/content/2007-01-1001/

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.