Me thinks your playing with a bag of deadly snakes messing with high compression and todays pump gas tsk
Theory and talk is one thing not directly tied to the real world and real world results twocents
My current S/P car runs on E85 with 15 to 1 compression and that would be the only fuel besides race gas I would build a motor with more than 11.0 to 1 compression to run on the street today regardless if hemi or wedge, Mopar or any other brand motor with aluminum heads twocents
I am going to build a pump gas 572 C.I. wedge motor with no more than 11.00 to 1 compression with a set of B1 heads on a new KB aluminum block, I'm hoping to exceed 800 HP on today pump gas safely luck
My last serious pump gas car made 612 HP with 9.25 to 1 compression with iron heads on a stroker 400 block with 511 C.I. using CA pump swill and a low deck six pack set up, that combination ran 10.69 at 124.5 MPH through the 3.0inch complete exhaust system with the six pack air cleaner on weighing 3450 LBs with me in the car grin
I swap heads twice and ended up with a set of Indy SR M.W ports and a single 1050 CFM Dominator on the motor, I had swap the crankshaft from the 4.25 stroke to 4.300 to help gain some compression which ended up at 10.78 to 1 up That combination ran 9.993 ET at 134.7 MPH cork up with the air cleaner on boogie
I ended up swapping that car off shruggy I learned a lot with that car and motor and some times wish I had it back realcrazy
There are many ways to make power safely, there are as many ways or more to screw up good parts up trying to learn how to do it safely and properly whiney work
Can you afford to hurt parts searching for more power a new way? If not, don't try downtwocents

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 10/19/20 12:32 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)