So after the meeting, Harold gave us a tour of the entire SF complex, here he is with one of the first ten SF benches ever built back in 1973, it sits in the lobby, along with the first dyno console they made.

After the tour was over we headed downtown to some upscale restaurant, where MP paid the $1000+ bill. Basically it was all the contestants, the MP engineers and about 6 or 7 of the Superflow brass. And at this point I should mention we were definitely taken care of all week with food. Every day their was breakfast foods brought in, lunch and dinner provided. We went through I think 7 Pizza's on Wednesday and 3 huge hoagie paltters on Tuesday for lunch. There was no shoortage of food or beverage the whole week. And staying along this theme, Dave and I were both blown away with ALL the people from SuperFlow's hospitality. There is something like 50 employees at this facility and I bet at least 30 of them introduced themselves over the 3 days and offered any help we needed tool wise etc. Harold spent half an hour with me on Tuesday AM in his office trying to come up with a calculation to convert vapor pressure into grains of water for me to do some thinking about my carb jetting. Evryone from the forklift operator to the receptionist could not have been nicer or more helpfull. I would have never in a million years expected to be treated so well by so many strangers, especially after hearing about how other engine contest are handled by the host facility. But I can definitely say without a doubt all the people at SF are TOP NOTCH in my book. NONE of the competiors had a single bad thing to say about anyone or anything that happened with the SF staff over three LONG days.