I bought a Pro Systems carb back in 2009 for my 512 big block. It did very well for me at the track, but I have since retuned the engine (lower compression) for the street and talked to Patrick about sending it back to make it more streetable. I asked what the turn around time would be and he told me it would be a week. After two weeks I hadn't heard back so I contacted them and was told that my carb "was next in line" how many times have we heard that from customer service reps after they forget about , or put off our stuff?? So she said it would be done the next day, Wednesday. I told her I would pay extra for 2nd day air so I would be sure to have it on Friday. Friday came and went and nothing. I left a message on their phone, never heard back. Called back this morning and left another message, no returned call so I started calling every half hour or so. The answering machine picked up every time. Right after placing a call with my own phone, I tried my wife's phone and low and behold, they answered immediately.

I explained the situation, and she acted like she totally forgot the conversation we had on Wednesday, so she started looking things up. Turned out that it didn't ship until Friday afternoon. The person who shipped it shipped it UPS next day. She said it was supposed to be here on Saturday, which would have still been too late, but the UPS tracking showed it was always supposed to show up today, Monday.

Just want to pass this on because customer service makes the world go 'round. No one likes to be misled or lied to. There are plenty of other options out there for high performance carb work. I know where I won't be sending mine in the future.