Originally Posted by 70gtx440dana
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by 70gtx440dana
Untested an no knobs...about $50 or so. Tested, all buttons and knobs working properly and with knobs installed $100-$125. twocents

Knobs are available repro from Tony's Parts, fit well and look good, I recently bought a set for my 70 B body AM....Joe prices have jumped a little for good condition/ working 70 B body AM radios, generally $150-$300, with reconditioned/rebuilt units fetching $600+....yes crazy!

Mike

Hmmm....been watching a reconditioned unit on Ebay for months now (no knobs) for $175 and no sale. I have purchased many of these over the years at the price range listed above. I have 4 on the shelf at this time.

Here is a reconditioned unit with knobs for $180: Link

Like I said Joe, "crazy" on prices for radios, depends how much one is willing to search for an affordable candidate, or if one is selling, how long your waiting for the right fish.... here's a used, good condition working 70 AM B body currently on the market.... I've also seen some for $50-$100 in good working order, depends where you look, Mopar stuff has always been crazy in prices over the decades going from extreme lows to extreme highs in the spectrum

Mike

radioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.JPG