Originally Posted by Ramrod39
Originally Posted by not_a_charger
I am curious to know one thing...if I can finance something for 0%, and I have the cash to buy it, what is the downside to financing it at 0% and letting the cash earn investment income? shruggy

Nothing wrong with that I guess if that is what you like. I don't for me. I am investing exactly as I like with no mortgage/debt. To each his own. Glad you are in good shape and comfortable. up

Generally but not always 0% financing offers are usually either 0% financing or a cash off incentive. You have to do the math to see which is better. I usually take the cash off offer. But it depends on the amount and what your investment money is making. If you are just collecting 2% or less in a savings account then it's probably worth it to take the cash off and pay it in full. Put the payment amount back into your investment every month.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.