Well this is not a rebody thread. Sorry, Chuck. Lol. And the trooper I was talking too was not just a regular trooper. He was with the vehicle fraud division out of another part of the state. He called me on my cell phone. He told me who is was and asked if I knew a certain individual. I said yes but I would not do business with him because he is a crook. I told him about a car that I refused to sell him because he was going to rebody the car because it was easy and basically destroyed the car. Then I told him that he has already offered me a stolen car with the vin changed and a old race car body that used be a 68 hemi dart. He had rebodied it and was trying to sell me the race car remainder without a vin. The trooper then told me that the hemi dart was stolen and that was his main interest. I think he was well versed in TEXAS law. All states are different I’m sure. My question was strictly about vin tags on e bodies. Since they are on a pad that is prone to crack. B bodies can be painted around. Fortunately for me my two Cudas have perfect dashes and don’t need any replacement. I got lucky.