One of my best friends, since I was 16, did a whole slew of mid-'70s and early, '80s Vetts, Camaros, and Trans Am with Card Board and Glass. Also bent metal over Barrels etc.
Wild Candy and Air Brush. Every now and then he does a nice Pearl or Candy Job. He also every few years gets some old-timer who wants a crazy 70-80 wild custom that he does way to cheap just to do one.
Last year he had a Donk Guy have him do a crazy candy and cut the roof off a car. He also made one a wide body

Originally Posted by njmopar
I see the guy as more of an artistic builder than a real builder. To me, he is closer to how these bizarre cars were done back in the day. Any of the unrestored vintage show cars I have seen are not much different and were probably made in a similar fashion. They were all more of a static display then something you would actually drive. I watch the guy just to see the crazy things he comes up with.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough