Originally Posted by 65pacecar
He usually has a car at the Garlits show, if you know any of the organizers of the show they may be able to help out. I believe he actually lives in Deland and his shop is in Daytona. His wife has a Charger RT.

Here is the location. Seems like no sign or anything though. Real business but a small restoration and hot rod shop and I think he works a lot on word of mouth and from events such as Garlits, Turkey Run etc. guy is originally from Michigan, moved to Daytona in early to mid 70s and has been building cars for a long time as his profession. I haven’t talked to him in a few years, last time I was there he had a 41 Willys glass body hot rod and a Formula S Barracuda 340 in the shop, plus a 65 Chrysler in the parking lot.
Address may be 845 N Beach Street. Not sure. He puts everything up at night so it looks empty, across from a closed Sunoco Station at 848 North Beach St. He may have retired or moved the business by now.

B5FC950D-B2BC-4F22-98FC-0CD44CCECBF7.jpeg176C1E54-DCF4-4551-B518-F226FF79D14B.png
Last edited by 65pacecar; 09/20/20 11:04 PM.