I was given a Dell E5520 laptop by my wife's employer. It is a much better computer than what I am currently using as it has Windows 7 on it (mine has Vista) as well as much more memory and faster processing speed. The only problem is it is loaded with a lot of software related to the electrical and pipe fitting businesses. I was starting to delete the software files but there is so much that it is overwhelming and also, there are some programs that I am not sure if they are related to their business or if it was preloaded software that was on the computer when it was new. So, I went online and was looking for ways to restore/reset the computer to it's factory state. I found two or three methods but they all require getting to a screen that lists the option of restoring to or recovering the factory settings. The computer however does not list that option as a choice so I can't proceed any further. Also, I wish I was given one but I don't have a system recovery disk to use and her employer doesn't have one either. So, does anyone know of any other way to do the restore without a recovery disk or is my only option to try and find one?