Originally Posted by NANKET
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by NANKET
Did you ask the question over there at forward look? Lots of Guys there that modify things.

Look in members rides and you can see plenty of swapping and modifying happening over there.

I think if I ask, I'll see some of the same answers/confusion/misinformation from previous threads in the search/archives there, guys on Moparts are a little more in tune with modifying things....

If you don’t ask, you won’t receive any info. Ask a specific question and state what transmission you have, I’m pretty certain there are people there who know your answer. If you don’t ask and sift through the useless answers you’ll just be stuck here asking the wrong group.

As we well know there is a large part of the hobby that has to have a mini starter in everything and they can’t stand a 1962 and up gear reduction starter and refuse to use them, and they actually work. Those 1961 starters are not anywhere near as good as a gear reduction. So guys over there know where to buy them.

You are talking about the group of people that have to post some answer even though they don’t know what the heck they are talking about. We have seen them on moparts, they are everywhere.

I agree, when/if the time comes and I don't have a course of action I find favorable, I'll post a Q on the Forward forum, the last time I posted a question on the Forward forum, the responses are just like any forum response, lots of guesses, misinformation, etc, etc, eventually there's always someone that can help...I like to explore all avenues whether I search on my own or in rare cases ask for assistance

Thanks
Mike