Since Dave and I took over Dale's Cuda Shop at the end of 2019, we have been working to bring the louvers back into production on a steady schedule. We are still using the original tooling and processes that Dale and Charlie developed many years ago. The materials are cut and formed over at the DCS building and then brought back to PA for sanding, welding, powder coating and final assembly. It is a fairly labor extensive process and we are trying to turn out at least four sets of each style each month to meet the demand.

I am not aware of a second manufacturer of the louvers, but that does not mean that someone else is not doing them. I believe that those who have compared the DCS louvers to the OEM louvers, that they are pleased with the fit and appearance.

Thanks,
Richard

www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
Correct Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock and supply a wide assortment for all of your restoration needs.

www.dalescudashop.com
Correct style exhaust tips and hardware, fresh air seals, go wings, Cuda & Challenger rear window louvers, hood pin kits