Originally Posted by Grizzly
I was more disgusted with the looks of the HD's and the "grain truck" hood, ugly bumper and hideous filled gap at the headlight. I asked a dealer once to open the hoods of a 1500 and 2500 parked beside it to see if all that ugly schitt could be ditched and put a 1500 front-end on: the rad support where the hood latches looked identical on both trucks so I think it is do-able. twocents

As for the springs, you can always cut the coils a bit to drop the front and inch or two.

They certainly out-did themselves at the Ugly Tree for the 5th Gen HD's: one showed up at work this winter and it's a tough call on who makes the ugliest 2500 these days. Was good for a laugh at the expense of the contractors who drove them compared to our 1500's. wink

Glad I finally found someone to agree with me on this. I am gonna start looking for someone with a white 1/2 ton that needs to make his truck look like it has a giant schnoz.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!