I was browsing through some old titles and paperwork I have had laying around for decades and came upon an application for title from Layayette, Indiana on 10/10/1980 when I bought my 1970 Plymouth Duster which was a 318 automatic car that was painted black and had a T/A 340, B-Body Hemi 4-speed and 4.88 8-3/4 rear, Cragar S/S wheels, six pack scoop, and Hooker side pipes! I sold it before I left Indiana for South Carolina in 1984 and have never heard about it again. The unique thing is that it had besides the drivertrain is that the entire interior was done in blue crushed velvet and still had the original bench seat in that crazy fabric! I sure would like to know what happened to it if possible, VL29G0B290154. I had dropped a valve in the T/A 340 and kept the engine until I sold it to a roundy-round racer here in the Chicago area in 1990 or so. Wish I still had it, never got the VIN off the block... realcrazy

1970 Duster 1982.jpg
Last edited by Rhinodart; 08/09/20 08:18 PM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!