Although I haven't driven or raced the car yet, I've made the swap to the 11.75 rotors... basically because of the larger mass to dissipate heat on road coarse events (HPDE, HSAX)... hoping this will be noticeable and worth the changeover, as well. Otherwise, for many past years (since I've owned the car from 1975)... I used the stock diameter 10.75" front rotors and they weren't bad on HPDE/HSAX events.. choice of good pads makes a difference. For normal street/highway and pylon AX events, the 10.75 rotors worked just fine... again choice of good pads makes a difference... I've typically used Wagner (which is what Dr Diff also supplies within their packaging, but I'm not certain of that).... better choice is anything Police/HD for spirited driving, regardless of brand.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!