For some comparison, the T/A box with its longer Fast Ratio Pitman arm, as well as the C-body longer ilder arm (aka Fast Ratio idler arm... used for steering radius correction L-R), has a ratio of 12.7:1. I absolutely love it... and I also have a smaller steering wheel 11.5" diameter to further quicken the response. This combination makes the steering superb... its not too fast at all in any manner... street, highway, autocross/road course... it's great! In fact, I wish I could make it a little faster... I've tried a yet smaller steering wheel of 10" diameter... too small.. hands get criss-crossed too easily when making fast L-R-L-R slalom manuevers.. but definitely faster steering yet!

I've never yet driven a Mopar with the Borgenson ps box, although they are supposed to be the same as a late model Jeep Grand Cherokee, if I'm correct, and that steering is OK from my personal experience. The thing I like most about that box is the lighter weight.. taken from the front end.

The Bergman coupler is the only way to go.

I can't wait until I start driving my Challenger ... real soon this summer.. with my FF Stage-3 T/A box... most curious about the firmness, etc. Everyone I know who has a Stage-2 box said they should have gone stiffer.. such as Stage-3.... I'll let you all know of my findings.

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 07/30/20 02:44 PM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!