Originally Posted by slantzilla
I don't have a CRT brake, but I have my 2-step wired to my brake button and I have never popped the 5 amp fuse I feed it with.

I would guess when you find out why you blow a 25 amp fuse you'll find your problem. All you should have feeding off the relay is the brake solenoid itself and the 2-step, right? Where are you getting the reverse light signal from? It seems like you have a ground hooked into the wrong place.

Correct, the brake and two step off the relay. The 12v wire that feeds the back up lights is a trigger wire for the relay so when I put the car in reverse and the back up lights come on I don't have to arm the switch and press the button.

Don, it's one of those things I don't use much. For the most part with the radials and the track prep at these street car shoot out type stuff local I can't get to hook up off the brake so I foot brake it. I'm trying to get the suspension lined out for Bowling Green in September. My shocks should be back any day and I'm having the front end aligned tomorrow morning. Just working on my "list" of need to do's. LOL

Thanks