Tony, yeah it is a nitrous cam. Was not trying to make a ton of power with it frankly trying to keep costs down as much as I could on top of no one having a core readily available led me to leaving it for now. It was previously in a TS car with two big kits. Piston is all wrong too, on the heavy side, big pin and ringlands are way down the piston. But seems to work ok so doubt we will change anything for now. Next freshen up I will throw new pistons and a cam at it.

Wade it really is a fairly mild deal. Engines on a stick make going fast a lot more simple for sure. Compression is on the low side for a race deal, but new head gaskets were a problem as Clarke(only maker for a 600-13 head) was shut down at the time. Would like to have had more but even with a tad less gasket would have fallen short of where I would have preferred to be. I was blown away with the first slip at how well it ran. We had tons of issues with the dyno when we were on it and finally just gave up on trying to make it better with just 5 pulls. Broke the dyno on the first pull and it was having some software issues as well and half the sensors were not working, fule pump issues from their cell, blah blah blah. We also had to provide quite a few pieces to make it work on their dyno, that I dont typically need where we usually go. Was fairly skeptical of some of the other combos I had seen come of it well under performing at the track as well. So was pretty unsure of any of the numbers it spit out frankly. But apparently its closish anyway. Morale of the story don't go back there

Went back and looked at correction factor for those runs. Looks like 1.15 so shows some potential for sure.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"