well I made the decision to go. Of course with all the work that needs done at home I beat myself up for taking a day off. But it was a day. So I went my engine machinist he has a 4.70 car. It went 5 in a row with a one. We ran Doc in round 1 of qualifying and he went 4.39. Dominator ran a 4.53 and he was the #2 qualifyer. We were #7. We got Dominator in round 1. We had an .017 light to his .272 light. We were 150 mph at the stripe and he was 173. A bumper was the call. @nd round we raced a 52 Chevy blower car. And we raced Doc in the final. Both cars blew the tires off and Doc won in a peddle fest. Monza had car problems and toter home problems from the night before. He tryed making a pass and the carbon fiber driveshaft decided it didn't want to play anymore. It took out the wishbone and the 4 link bars. His son had to wratchet strap the rear suspension together to get it in the trailer.
So we sat and talked with all 3 of them after midnight when the races were done. Joe says Street Outlaws filming starts Monday 6-22-20. All 3 of them was dissappointed that Norwalk wasn't going to open, but look forward to National Trail. will try and post some pictures and maybe a video later. Monza and his son ride Joe pretty hard about the bad reaction time. They are just like us out having fun. Birdtracker

Muncie 6-20-20-2.jpg