After Lofgren won the Royal purple Hemi challenge, he parted out the engine and I bought the heads. I put them on my red F.A.S.T. GTX. The intake valves are very flat on the backside. The late Glen Knowlton did all of the head work on them, he was a genius. They flowed around 420ish, but according to Glen the more important thing was the outstanding flow at lower valve lift numbers. The exhaust side flowed 315. I still have those heads laying around here somewhere.

Regarding that contest, according to Chuck the rules were very clear about displacement. When so many of the entries were found to be cheating on the displacement, or else they never read the rules, the organizers just let them all run anyway. Chuck was not happy about that. Then they made up some crap for the article about a misunderstanding of the rules.I'm so glad that Chuck won it because he was about the only one that was legal. You can probably reach him at KTRE. Knowlton's thunderheads racing engines.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"