Ok so I have a good news update, My son who I would be lost without has been diving into the MSD controller and changing timing to support the e85, he then jumps on the efi system and plays with that. I do have to say I really like how the motor is running. we started with built in tune from MSD, re did the efi adding 30% more cubic inch to it, made some adjustments to pre squirt the AFR settings and added a bunch of timing so far. it responds to every change good or bad. Right now we are at 27 degrees of timing and climbing. we decided to not do any more last night as some of the neighbors were starting to get a little caterpillar eyed every time we took the car out on the main road. we are going to pick back up this weekend and try to get to 32 degrees or at least until it stops responding to change, or pre detonation takes place. I just might pop the heads off and remove the shim i have in the head gasket as well.

so far so good and only waisted about $3 in e85 tuning verse $15 of race fuel with the old motor.

21 miles last night and no issues, I think I just paid for the swap!!!

Last edited by 392Hemi; 06/04/20 12:53 PM.

Thank you
Kiddart