I think you have it all out of wack trying to raise the shift points. You do that by changing the weights in the Governor not by messing with the pressures and throttle pressure linkage.

Put everything back exactly the way transgo said to do it, don't improvise. Do not mix parts or instructions between different kits or stages of kits. Don't presume that you or a Chevy buddy know how to do it better than transgo.

Does your trans have the proper servo for part throttle kickdown and is the transgo kit compatible with part throttle kickdown? I don't know about transgos kit but The kit that Mopar used to sell eliminated part throttle kickdown.
Is the throttle pressure linkage properly adjusted or are you improperly trying to raise shift points with this adjustment?

Unfortunately if you continue down this road I predict total transmission failure in your near future.

Note: If I have made incorrect assumptions about what you are doing or you are offended in any way then I am sorry and you can feel free to disregard this post.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.